THE WILDFOX “5,000 SHOPPING SPREE” OFFICIAL RULES
SPONSORED BY WILDFOX COUTURE, LLC ("SPONSOR, "BRAND"). ”). NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ANY PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THIS CONTEST AUTOMATICALLY ADDS YOU TO THE WILDFOX SUBSCRIPTION LIST AND YOU WILL BE SENT PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES FROM WILDFOX. YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME BY BY CLICKING THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINKE AT THE BOTTOM OF ANY EMAIL COMMUNICATION AND FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS THE FOLLOW.
VALID IN THE UNITED STATES. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. NOT OFFERED IN STATES WHERE REGISTRATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS REQUIRED. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Entry deadline is February 12, 2016 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time (“PT”).
1. SWEEPSTAKES: The Wildfox Shopping Spree (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins on November 19, 2015, at 12PM PT and ends on February 12, 2016 at 11:59pm PT (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the Prize described below. On or about Feb 13, 2016, Sponsor will determine the winner(s) of the Sweepstakes, and the prize will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”).
2. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Official Rules. Therefore, please read these Official Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You may not submit an entry to the Sweepstakes and are not eligible to receive the Prize described in these Official Rules unless you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories), who, as of the date of entry, (a) are 18 years of age or older, and (b) have internet access and an active email account or who properly follow the alternate procedure described herein . Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion, fulfillment and other coordinating agencies, and the immediate family members and/or household members of any such persons or entities are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws, and is not offered in states where registration of this promotion is required.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes for free online by accessing https://www.wildfox.com/sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and entering your email address. By providing your email address, you grant Sponsor (the “Prize Providers”) the right to send you promotional and/or marketing messages. You may opt out of receiving further Sponsor and/or Prize Provider promotional and/or marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email marketing message. Entrants are limited to one original Sweepstakes entry per person/email address. Entrants may not participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter or to enter more than once during the Sweepstakes Entry Period or as multiple entrants.
Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” for purposes of this paragraph is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the internet service provider that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she meets the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes and/or is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant; if an entrant is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes his or her entry will be considered invalid. Online entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE AND PRIZE DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING; CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: All entrants into the Sweepstakes whose entries are received in accordance with and who meet the requirements of these Official Rules will receive one (1) entry into a random drawing to win: a $5,000 gift card redeemable only at www.wildfox.com (collectively, the "Prize"). The purchased items may not be returned. The winner of the Prize will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or about February 13, 2016 from among all eligible entries received and the random selection will be final and binding. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. For example, in the event Sponsor receives 5,000 eligible entries before the deadline, the odds of winning the prize would be 1 chance in 5,000. The odds of winning would be higher or lower depending on the number of eligible entries received.
The total approximate retail value of the Prize to be awarded isU.S. $5,000. The winner of the Prize is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations related thereto and is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes that apply to the receipt and use of any Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in the event the Prize or a portion of the Prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or other substitution of the Prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The awarding of any Prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by email within five business days of selection and, except where prohibited by law, will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release, except where prohibited by applicable law, within seven (7) days of notification and provide any additional information that may be required by Sponsor. If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account from which the entry was sent. The winner will be responsible for all taxes arising with respect to receipt of the prize.
7. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees, members and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes (together, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of the Released Parties, Facebook, Inc. and Instagram, Inc. from and against, any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Sweepstakes, or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes, (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes, or (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ANY SUCH OTHER PERSON BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR OR ANY SUCH OTHER PERSON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry materials and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, Sponsor’s homepages at www.Wildfox.com (the “US Wildfox homepage”) and Sponsor’s Facebook and other Sponsor social media platforms (e.g., including on Instagram and/or Twitter), without additional compensation. Winners also agree to participate in promotional activities related to the Sweepstakes upon Sponsor’s reasonable request. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to entrants. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the US Wildfox homepage, the US Wildfox Facebook page, (ii) violates these Official Rules, or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws.
9. LAWSUITS: Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles, CA.
12. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Wildfox, Couture LLC., 2107 Bellevue Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
13. PRIZE PROVIDER: Wildfox, Couture LLC., 2107 Bellevue Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90026.
14. DISCLAIMER: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. or Instagram, Inc. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that you are providing your entry information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.